Robert O’Brien Code of Ethics
6016 w 60th St. Chicago, IL 773-351-9955
This composition clearly elucidates a myriad of qualities that I have deemed essential to having a successful organization. I understand that as I continue to develop and acclimatize to my surroundings, both professional and personal, it is essential that both others and I strive to adhere to this code of ethics to maintain stability within the corporation and catalyze morale within is employees. The following is a list of the seven traits that I personally find some significant and paramount in a companies success.
Creative – having or showing an ability to make new things or think of new ideas
– Will be open minded in the workplace
Loyalty- a loyal feeling: a feeling of strong support for someone or something
– Committed to the organization
– Represent the company in the best possible way
Professionalism- the conduct, aims, or qualities that characterize or mark a profession or a professional person
– Organized member with high attentiveness
– Having strong communication skills
Confidence- a feeling or belief that you can do something well or succeed at something
– Take pride in the company and work.
– Not afraid to ask questions.
Ambitious- having ambition: having a desire to be successful, powerful, or famous
– Driven to succeed
– Strong leadership skills
Responsible- a feeling or belief that you can do something well or succeed at something
– Finish task on time
– Have great time management skills
Diligent – characterized by steady, earnest, and energetic effort
– Approaches task with the end mind
– Always work hardest
Parts of this document paraphrased from